Sunday 25 March 2012

Four Months Later ...

Okay so, I'm evidently terrible at actually keeping this blog going .

However, this summer it is my goal to make sure I don't forget about it again (and also go to the gym and not 'forget' about that either.)
It's been a terribly busy 4 months; school work comes out on top as taking up most of my time along with making more life decisions than one might want to make while trying to not fail anything.
My boyfriend and I, courtesy of his parents, went skiing at Mont Tremblant. I also cut my hair (yeah, that's a big deal!)


 School has roughly four weeks left and it's going to be getting busy - especially for my other half who is graduating with his MEng!
This also means for him that the job hunt is in full swing - I landed my casual position back at the institution this summer without much effort. There was some grumbling from a certain someone about how lucky I am ....

We're also inheriting a car which is the most exciting thing of all because now we can get groceries without having to take the bus. You haven't experienced being a student until you've tried to cram yourself onto a bus full of people with 6 bags of groceries - let me say that I have had LOTS of this experience and am looking forward to moving up in the world.

For those members still following this blog, I thank you and promise to keep the posts coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...